January 29, 2010

Legion Review


Today Chuck and I finally got to celebrate his birthday a little. So Chuck wanted to see the movie Legion. I wanted to see Avatar again, But alas we saw Legion. It looked great in the previews, and looked like it had a lot of potential. I really like the actor Paul Bettany. And he usually plays his roles well, and he protects the pregnant lady Charlie really well. The movie started out a little slow, and you aren't to sure where they are going with the story. But then enters Michael the Angle. He cuts off his wings, and loses a ring around his neck that you only can assume is like a tracking device for angels or something. The action starts, and it picks up. The pregnant woman Charlie irritated me the entire movie. I never learned to like her. I felt there wasn't enough bad guy time during the movie, and it ended a little quick it seemed. I was expecting some more Angel time, and more story. The creepy grandma was good. Michael the Angel was good, and I wish we could have seen more of him. The movie had some good action, and not enough story. I wanted to know what was with the baby? Why was that baby chosen to save humanity? Why were we given up on? It was just weird! And where did the little creepy kid with the deep voice go? And why were the humans possessed? Why didn't the things possessing them come as they were? All in all the movie was all right. But I would have wished to see it on paper view, and paid to see Avatar. Oh well. It had good stuff, but not good enough. I would give it a 2.5 stars out of 5. Wait to see this one on Paper View folks.

XoXo-Andrea Carla

No comments:

Post a Comment