January 14, 2010

Upcoming games for 2010

I am very excited for the New Halo: Reach that is coming out this fall. It looks pretty good, and I am surprised that they have come out with a prequel to the game. Now it is yet to be announced if it will be a multiplayer game or not. So far it is just a 1 player action. But it still sounds fun. The Characters are: Carter, Jorge, Kat, Emile, and Jun. It looks like it has a lot of potential, and the buzz is it will be great. But then again what Halo game isn't?
The new DARKVO10 looks very interesting. I do not know to much about it yet, and it comes out this Tuesday. Supposedly it is the first 3D action shooter, with seamless aerial and on foot combat. It sounds and looks like it will be great. But I want to hear more opinions on it, before I try it.
Project Natal. I really want to know what this is. I have heard a lot of buzz about it, and am wondering what it is. Is it software, or hardware? I am thinking it is an upgrade in memory that most consoles will have in the next few years, but am not really sure if I am on the right track with this or not. Any one know what it is? It sounds like a pretty big deal, and I want to know how it will affect those without it.
The new Medal of Honor I am wondering how that one will be. It is promised to be better than the last, but who really knows. We will have to wait until fall for this one.
Green Day rock band looks very fun. Although most of the rock band games do. I do not own any, but would love to play. Rock band does not have a release date yet, but I am guessing late summer or fall.
I am not a star Wars fan, but the game Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2 looks awesome! If I was given it for free, then yes I would play. But I would not spend $50 on it. This one hasn't even been fully developed yet, so we don't know how many players you can have, or when it will be released. I am guessing in time for Christmas later this year.
The UFC undisputed 2010 is sure to be a crowd pleaser. Personally I want a little more meat and mystery to my game than beating someone to a pulp...but hey....each person has a different preference. UFC is set to be released May 25.
The Game I am still dying to play is Diablo 3!! I have been waiting for this for so long, and yet I still don't think there is a release date yet! Has anyone heard if there is or not?
I hope you enjoyed my opinions on the upcoming games, I would love to hear comments about it.

XoXo-Andrea Carla

No comments:

Post a Comment